French Forum

Post your site suggestions here!

Moderator: Moderators

French Forum

Postby Gino Lebrun » Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:37 pm

Can you create a forum for those who speaks french like me ? Some people speaks french in Belgium too and the site here is from Belgium.
Gino Lebrun

Postby La_Saku_1989 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:48 am

It's a good idea, Good luck!
La_Saku_1989

Postby FirstMusic » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:52 pm

I'm a belgian too, a dutch one, but i write in english cause the most visitors understand english so ... We already have a spanish forum and an english, a dutch and french one would be to much, no?
FirstMusic

Postby crowba » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:30 pm

I guess we still should keep this forum as international as possible (english), since a lot of ppl dont speak frensh, neither dutch. Since vocal trance or belgium music is so well know allover the world.
crowba

Postby admin » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:13 pm

if enough people post in the french forum, it's OK for me. I didn't create the dutch & french language forum yet because there were not a lot of posts on the old forum (while the spanish community is very active :D )

so reply to this message to convince me :)
admin
Site Admin

Postby La_Saku_1989 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:46 pm

admin wrote:(while the spanish community is very active :D )

I have to say it... WE ARE THE BEST :D
La_Saku_1989

Postby Jose » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:22 pm

I have to say it... WE ARE THE BEST

:twisted: Right!... We're the most active community :P :wink:
Jose

Postby Gino Lebrun » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:39 am

admin wrote:if enough people post in the french forum, it's OK for me. I didn't create the dutch & french language forum yet because there were not a lot of posts on the old forum (while the spanish community is very active :D )

so reply to this message to convince me :)

It's just a suggestion. I thought some people speak french too because this forum is hosted by a belgian site. I thought about that too because I saw a spanish forum. But, like you said, if I'm the only who speak french, don't create a forum just for me. Writing in English let me practice my second language. I begin to get used to write in English with the forum about Benny Benassi on another site.
Gino Lebrun

Postby steff » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:55 am

I speak french lol my english isn't very good, but i do my best :wink:
steff

Return to Site Suggestions