Various Artists - A Four Track Sampler Volume 12 out now!!

Discuss New releases & reviews

Moderator: Moderators

Various Artists - A Four Track Sampler Volume 12 out now!!

Postby Newsperson » Fri May 06, 2011 5:54 pm

[LRD045] Various Artists - A Four Track Sampler Volume 12

The twelfth edition of Loco Records' sampler series is on its way. Here, there are four amazing productions from the duo Dj Da & Sam Perez, another duo Sachrias & Aslak, Echofusion and Daniel Cleaver.

"Identify Yourself With Change" is the first recording included in this part of "A Four Track Sampler" from two Italian DJs and producers Davide Benvegnu aka Dj Da and Salvatore Arancino aka Sam Perez. Davide, who focuses on deep and tech house tunes, loves imposing an innovative style into his sounds, which makes his music quite unique in comparison with others. Also, he frequently collaborates with various producers and this time together with Salvatore, who is known to have created many excellent and successful tracks under the name of Sam Perez, they want to present their great production made by united effort.

The second track belongs to the Finnish duo known as Sachrias & Aslak, whose three versions of "Leather Flute" appeared recently on Loco Records. Now, we can hear an unreleased remix of "Leather Flute" delivered by a talented French DJ and producer Kirby.

The next recording comes from Echofusion aka Raffi Gharibian. Raffi, who has already cooperated with Loco Records releasing many awesome tracks on the label, returns to present his latest production "Indigo Sunset".

"Ride The Hook" is the last recording included in this sampler. It has been delivered by a Hungarian DJ and producer Daniel Cleaver, who invited his two friends from Hungary nicknamed Soundstorm & James Grow to make an amazing remix to this
splendid track. The release is now available on beatport.com https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/366045/A%20Four%20Track%20Sampler%20Volume%2012.

Feedback comments:

Varoslav (Je T'aime) - really nice release again ! support !

Aki Bergen - Dj Da & Sam Perez rock here, will play it out this week in London

Cosmic Cowboys - Identify yourself with change it's a BOMB!!!

Nils Nuernberg - 'Identify Yourself With Change' is quite cool... that vocal is fun! Also 'Indigo Sunset' is really good... THX

DZeta N Basile - All quality stuff here, Leather Flute is our favorite though! Great sampler, thx

Matt Masters [Freerange] - Loving the Kirby remix. Full support

Mark Knight [Toolroom Records] - nice beats

UGLH - Great release. Thanks.

Kid Massive - quality deep house, indigo sunset is my pick

Lukas Greenberg [Plastic City] - yes...full support!

MR Cenzo (MidiDropMusic) - Nice Package all Round... Cheers!

Antony Angell - linking this ep, and all tracks are playable

Robert Owens - great track and mixes

Ian [Lost My Dog] - Kirby mix, yeah!

Matteo Fossati - a very good package!!! :)

Spiritchaser (Bamo) - loving Kirby Dub and Echofusion, Thanks guys!

Agent Matteo - Great release again, full support!

Topspin & Dmit Kitz [Vibra Macz Records] - Top Tracks! Thanks! Topspin & Dmit Kitz

Greg Fenton [M8 Mag] - like all the tracks here...

Bruno From Ibiza - Good stuff as usual from my favorite deep hosue label

Feodor AllRight & Elena Mechta (AMDJS Radio Show) - 10/10. We like this package very very much. Full support.

Sven Jacobsen - Cant choose a fave track, they are all awesome. Will play them all :-)

Zeque - i like the most "ride the hook" but all of these are nice, support!

Kev Obrien - Amazing EP guys! One of the best samplers you've had in awhile. Ride The Hook is huge! Identify yourself is also great.. wooohoo!

Jevne [Onethirty] - Echofusion - Indigo Sunset! - Yes!

LondonGround - Ride the hoook for me!! Nice sounds guyss!!!

Michael Fossati [Spirit of House] - Another essential deep house release full of luscious vibes - don't miss it

Qmusse - Very nice ep. Idenify yourself with change and Ride the Hook are my favourites this time. Gracias!

Satoshi Fumi - Leather Flute and Indigo Sunset for my set:)

Krummstoff - nice bunch as usual, thanks!

Grant T Paterson [Edingurgh News] - Brilliant package, deep, deep deep house, rich and lush sounds!

Seva K - classy as always!

Bobi [Club fm] - Nice deep package,Another terrific release! Lovin all the tracks,Always great music!!!! Full Support

NTFO [Sintope] - Soundstorm & James remi for us.. super track thank you!

Dean Serafini (Jjazproject) - Loving all four especially the intriguing "Identify Yourself With Change" with it's unusual sample

Big Al [Ready Mix] - Always a pleasure to receive these kind of promos. Quality deep house music. Love them and will support! Thanks.

Da Wiseguy ( Jon Pierce) - niiiice - sublime and supremely deep - lovely stuff once again!

Andy Fransis [Club Life Global] - 4 splendid tracks our faves are the first track DJ Da & Sam Perez - Identify Yourself
With Change and also Echofusion - Indigo Sunset also loving the chilled feel of the Sachrias & Aslak - Leather Flute (Kirby Unreleased Dub) Top Tracks love them all

Ralf Gum - nice tracks. 2 and 3 are my favs

Ernesto - Full suport to Various Artist Samplers

Igor [Ibiza Sonica] - great as supposed. Again. Thanks.

Bogdan Taran - Indigo Sunset works the best of all here for me

Mild Bang - great tracks!! remix of ride the hook is cool!!

Craig Stewart - "Kirby & Echofusion" jams are red hot for the floor. Four track sampler series is fantastic guys, keep up the great work Craig Stewart DCSTrax

Data Urbana Argentina - Fantastic !

Sezer Uysal - great pack as always. My fav is Indigo Sunset... thanks !

Jonny Cade - Ride the hook is my song of choice! Will play tomorrow for some start of summer fun! ;-)

Martijn - all are wicked and will get plays on my show, but my pick is ride the hook...great work thanx Martijn

Dirty Culture - soundstorm and grow 's remix for me !

Evren Ulusoy - nice as always! dj da & sam perez for me.thanks!

Da Funk - indigo sunset is fantastic! full support!

Joan Ribas - quality deep house productions as usual... dj Da is my fav

Echofusion - Lovely Sampler. Combined, Techy and Deep. Echofusion

Denz QH RADIO - Identify Yourself! NICE!

Le Vinyl - Nice pack mi favourite Echofusion & daniel cleaver :) thx

Sachrias - Once again really dope Sampler! Kirby Dub reaches the wow factory... Indigo Sunset bring's the chill pill on the table but not basic CDM style, really got some nice edge on the track. Sachrias

Mirko [Party Groove] - Good Ep! Full support

DJ P [Pressure Radio] - Strong release - like all four tracks - Loco Records is def one of the best lables for consistent quality DEEP'er house releases.

DJ Daze - Ride the Hook moody and groovy! This is the shit! Thanks again. Can't wait to try this one out!

In Deep We Trust - Indigo Sunset for me!

Seb Skalski - Ride The Hook is Awesome !!!!! mutch thanksss.....

Aslak - Ride the hook is ace!!
Newsperson

Return to Reviews / New Releases