4 strings

Discuss New releases & reviews

Moderator: Moderators

4 strings

Postby jjsilverme » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:17 am

so 4 strings just released a new single called MAINLINE. does anyone know what their deal is with releasing all these singles and not releasing a new cd? i mean i know they have no vocalist but they have many singles ever since the second cd came out like JEWEL, HURRICANE, MAINLINE, SUNRISE, AND DESIRE. thats like half of a cd right there. what's the deal?!!!
jjsilverme

Postby EFINKETH » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:46 am

On their webpage they say that they're very busy working on a new album, well they have 5 singles since they don't have vocalist, well 6 if you count the new remixes for take me away, hope to include at least the Purple Haze Remix on their new album.

And i really want a new album from them , they don't need vocalist, cause this songs are great. They were more comercial when they had vocalist.
EFINKETH

Postby jjsilverme » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 pm

i have heard sunrise both versions, with and without the vocals and i like the vocal version. i javent heard the other songs but i hope that they do release the album soon so that i can. i think that having a vocalist doesn't make it commercial. their last cd wasn't as successful as believe because it had a different sound and the cd had vocals. they do have great non vocal tracks but i prefer the vocal versions of their songs. even though vanessa is gone they can find a good vocalist somewhere i hope. even male vocals would help depending on the voice. jan loechel is ok but someone else would be better.
jjsilverme

Postby EFINKETH » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:24 pm

Don't think i "hated" Vanessa van hermert, it's just that since Sunrise i like them more, so it'fs just my perception, but there's an obvius comparation, their tracks are more uplifter since Sunrise, that's undeniable.

I just said comerical, because some songs in the albums were not so good like Euphoric Eyes, for me it was a strange song in their second album.
And i think there are people that prefer them with vocalist, and even love Vanessa or Jason Luna, and yes i agree that they had great, smash hits with vocalist, but why not give them a chance of trying instrumental songs, as i said i like them more since Sunrise.

VOTE IN MY POLL OF THE BEST 4 STRINGS INSTUMENTAL SINGLE!!!!!!!!
EFINKETH

Return to Reviews / New Releases