Some exciting news on Dee-Dee

Discuss New releases & reviews

Moderator: Moderators

Some exciting news on Dee-Dee

Postby billabong » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:34 am

Was just visiting Peter Luts website and under his video section theres a track by Hoshiko called "Sunglasses". Very nice track by the way. Vocals done by a girl called Kyara. Anyways I wanted to find out more about this song so I googled searched it and on page 2 of the search under Clockloop Records I clicked on the cashed of the site and it said that the follow up to Sunglasses is on its way and is called "Slowly" and was done in collaboration with Diana Trippaers well known vocalist from Dee-Dee. I did another google search for "hoshiko slowly diana trippaers" and brought me to this other website with a sneek peek at the vocal mix for this song but it didnt work. Bummer. I guess we'll have to wait.

If you want to see for yourself:

http://users.skynet.be/eduardo.delvino/sunglasses.html
billabong

Postby Psy D-Groover » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:37 am

I would like to heart & have the 2 songs :)

i only heard a preview of sunglasses on the site of peter luts
but i can't find it in shops or on the i-net :?

someone that can help me :?:
Psy D-Groover

Postby woussie » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:22 pm

yeah that sunglasses release is SMOKIN HOT ! I've listened to that sample for hundred times now ... but yeah i don't own a turntable ... stupid vinyl releases :)

but hmm the release of Sunglasses was in 2004 i think and the site still says "new release" ... i just think te site isn't really updated and that there will be no Slowly release :roll: but let's hope
woussie

Return to Reviews / New Releases