Sachrias & Aslak with Kirby, Zeque out now !

Discuss New releases & reviews

Moderator: Moderators

Sachrias & Aslak with Kirby, Zeque out now !

Postby Newsperson » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:47 pm

[LRD045] Sachrias & Aslak - Leather Flute (incl. Kirby, Zeque Remixes)

Loco Records presents a knob tweaking duo known as Sachrias & Aslak coming straight way from the land of the thousand lakes. The first encounter between these two nightlife heavyweights took place on a school trip back in the golden 1990's. At the time, they did not realize that the voyage to a nuclear submarine based in Murmansk was about to change their lives forever. Since then, the guys have been rocking the Finnish dance-floors as well as creating some top shelf house music at the same time. Here at Loco Records, we stand a chance to admire the duo's
latest single "Leather Flute" containing the sounds of trombone performed by Aki Himanen. It is worth mentioning that the release has been enhanced by two remixes delivered by a bunch of great producers Zeque from Mexico and Kirby from France.

Zeque is a DJ and producer from Mexico who has produced many tracks with a friend Pavel Morett releasing them as the duo Morett and Meyer. Coming from a family of musicians, he was able to develop a very fine musical taste. Nowadays, Zeque continues his solo career and his style can be defined as a clubby vibe with a deep and techy feeling. While playing in gigs, he creates a wicked mixture of deep, tech and house beats using a lot of tools and live effects.

Kirby is a French DJ and producer focusing on house music, famous for his remix of "Playin' Jazz" on the first "Remixed EP", which gained huge success on Beatport reaching No.1 in the Deep House chart and staying in the Top 10 for 7 weeks. Kirby always provides high quality music either his own or through collaborating with many artists for remixes, with lots of successful releases on such labels as Tango, Kolour, Nordic Trax, Post War, Getaway, Revival, Chillin music, Cleanhouse, Shak Digital, Uniform, Elevation, Body Rhythm, Booth Trax, Tango, Connected Musik, Undertones, Motion Music, Onethirty, Darkroom Dubs, Amenti or Lost My Dog. The release is now available on Beatport:
http://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/359602/Leather%20Flute

Feedback comments:

Aki Bergen - These guys know what deep means. Nice pack

Nils Nuernberg - Yesss... I love this...! All mixes equally great and with their very own sexiness! ;-)

Scope - NICE!!!!! :)

Antony Angell - yep again another mighty fine track

Darin Epsilon - Great pack all around, I especially like the Zeque remix!

Bruno From Ibiza - KIRBY' s mriex is good but ZEQUE done a good job too.

Craig Stewart - "Kirby", one of the best in the world right now, a real talent. This jam has everything, it's deep, relentless and serious sheeet for the dance floor. Craig Stewart DCSTrax

MR White - zeque remix is tight, kirby too !! - mr.white

UGLH - Great release. Love it. Thanks.

Chris Tomsett (K-Bana) - Kirby Mix is sweet! Nice smooth groove! :) K-Bana

Jonny Cade - Wicked vibes! Cool Grooves, gonna go in my tunes to play out! ;-)

Topspin & Dmit Kitz [Vibra Macz Records] - cool release! will try them out! cheers alex & dima

LondonGround - Awesome EP! Zeque & kirby for me!!

DZeta N Basile - Original and Zeque rmx are class, great release! Thx

Satoshi Fumi - love the package!Zeque for my set:)

MR Cenzo (MidiDropMusic) - All Mixes Are On Point Here.. Cheers!

Klaus Spitzner - great package ... deep.. :-)

Lukas Greenberg [Plastic City] - excellent release ...my fav zeque rmx

Agent Matteo - Loving the Kirby remix!!!

Joan Ribas - like it!! zeque & kirby rmx are superb sound.

Michael Fossati [Spirit of House] - Delectable melodies and infectious rhythms make this an essential deep house release...

Bogdan Taran - again this sounds as quality production off the Loco camp

Jevne [Onethirty] - a smooth release for loco!

Krummstoff - original for me, tnx!

Spiritchaser (Bamo) - lovely stuff, thanks for sending!

Dean Serafini (Jjazproject) - deep ecelectic grooves that get a serious thumbs up from me

Kid Massive - quality deep house

Zeque - all three versions are perfect! thx locos!

Da Funk - kirby remix for me! nice!

Dirty Culture - zeque's remix is dope! also kirby sounds very good, nice combination of melodies.

Fabien Kamb - The original tune stands out - thanks!

Evren Ulusoy - feelin' all mixes here... cant decide which one i like more..but i will def play one of them. dope!

Sven Jacobsen - Awesome, Original and Zeque Remix are my favs.

Seva K - Zeque mix is for me. Thanks!

Data Urbana Argentina - Support From NEA Argentine

DJ P [Pressure Radio] - Lovo Records Always bring quality DEEP house like the track not so keen on the vocal (a little repetative lukaly track 3 is more of a dub version that builds as it goes Nice!

Grant T Paterson [Edingurgh News] - Brilliant tune!... What a groove, hypnotic with elements of future soul, nice!

Sezer Uysal - Zeque's remix is amazing ! groovy shit ! will defo play !

Kirby - Leather flute Original & Zeque remix are great, glad to be a part of that EP ! Thanks

Grant Nelson - Downloading, cheers!

Dean Facer - Superb deepness, loving every mix..... Kirby turns out another monster !!!

Baris [Dinamo Radio] - Kirby remix for me.. Thanx ! (Barish Turker, Crobar BoraMusic HouseCast)

Da Wiseguy (Jon Pierce) - oooooooh :) original mix all the way. sweeeeet

Greg Fenton [M8 Mag] - like the zeque remix

Feodor AllRight & Elena Mechta (AMDJS Radio Show).- Lush, smooth and groovy deep house package. Digging it!

Bobi [Club fm] - The new release is amazing!! Really feeling it!!All the mixes are great. Full support!!!

Mirko [Party Groove] - Top!!! Full support

Echofusion - All versions are lovely!! Love it! Love the Vibe!! Echofusion

Qmusse - Very nice! Kirby remix is fantastic, and original is so good too! Gracias!

Ernesto - Kirby for me, gracias

Seb Skalski - (Zeque Remix) workin for me best, Support

Aslak - ((Aslak downloading for himself.))

DJ Daze - wow. defenitely Zeque's remix! this cat is doing so well on the scene. always delivering a moody and atmospheric piece. thanks and props for this dude!

Sachrias - Thanks!

Le Vinyl - my friend zeque for me nice work bro ;)support
Newsperson

Return to Reviews / New Releases