New Cascada Single... Turly, Madly, Deeply

Discuss New releases & reviews

Moderator: Moderators

New Cascada Single... Turly, Madly, Deeply

Postby mtolno88 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:39 pm

Well, they are releasing 'Truly, Madly Deeply' in the UK I believe. I don't know the release date, but yeah... The single is not too great... There are a couple of good remixes on this album and some not so good...

1. Radio Edit <--- Typical Cascada song. Sounds similar to 'Everytime We Touch'
2. Extended Mix <--- Self-explanitory
3. Styles & Breeze Remix <--- Very typical Styles & Breeze remix... Not bad, but nothing amazing
4. Thomas Gold Remix <--- Strange remix... I don't really like it.
5. DJ Bamba & El Senor Remix <--- No idea who they are, but it's pretty good. One of the better remixes
6. Frisco Remix <--- My favorite version. It's really fun and pretty nice.
7. Album Mix <--- The nice, calm ballad
mtolno88
 

Postby jjsilverme » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:57 pm

how weird. i wonder how long it will be before they finish thge second album. poor cascada. she only made one music video and she's released how many singles now? etwt was all she got in the us. miracle didn't make it big over here unfortunately. . .
jjsilverme
 

Postby mtolno88 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:08 am

I think they'd do better if they actually got some freaking promotion!
mtolno88
 

Postby FirstMusic » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:56 am

sorry but i cannot stand that Cascada!

she just looks so cheap, she always brings covers and is really raping those beautiful songs

why is she trying to make money such a cheap way??

MOVE B*TCH

:D

and for a second time, sorry fans ... i can be wrong
but the only thing i've seen from her are covers :?
FirstMusic
 

Postby mtolno88 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:16 pm

Well, she does have a lot of songs that aren't covers... "Miracle" and "Bad Boy" are two examples... Half of the songs she's released have not been remakes. And not many people knew "Everytime We Touch" was a remake because the original was so bland and unknown. Also, she released "Ready For Love" on vinyl in Europe so I'm assuming that'll come out at some point. Robbins Entertainment said they're planning on releasing one more single of hers before releasing a new single from her upcoming album. Maybe that won't be a remake? But I'm guessing it'll be "How Do You Do"
mtolno88
 

Postby melody » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:30 pm

I can recommend the new "Remix Album" of Cascada!

Here's the tracklist:

1. ready for love (club mix)
2. love again (club mix)
3. can't stop the rain (club mix)
4. miracle (us club mix)
5. one more night (dan winter remix)
6. ready for love (italo brothers new vox mix)
7. a neverending dream (ivan fillini remix)
8. love again (rob mayth remix)
9. wouldnt it be good (club mix)
10. one more night (club mix)
11. can't stop the rain (mainfield hardspace remix)
12. ready for love (klubbingman remix)
13. miracle (alex m. remix)
14. kids in america (album mix)

Every song is a brilliant remix! :D
melody
 

Postby Jonas » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:16 pm

Good song :D

Have anyone The Radio Edit of her new single Truly, Madly Deeply?
Jonas
 

Postby Goddess » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:31 pm

Jonas wrote:Good song :D

Have anyone The Radio Edit of her new single Truly, Madly Deeply?


Yes!! I have it Jonas :wink:
Goddess
 

Postby Gino Lebrun » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:00 am

mtolno88 wrote:Well, she does have a lot of songs that aren't covers... "Miracle" and "Bad Boy" are two examples... Half of the songs she's released have not been remakes. And not many people knew "Everytime We Touch" was a remake because the original was so bland and unknown. Also, she released "Ready For Love" on vinyl in Europe so I'm assuming that'll come out at some point. Robbins Entertainment said they're planning on releasing one more single of hers before releasing a new single from her upcoming album. Maybe that won't be a remake? But I'm guessing it'll be "How Do You Do"


How Do You Do is the third single of Cascada.

Singles of Cascada

1 - Miracle (2004)
2 - Bad Boy (2004)
3 - How Do You Do (2005)
4 - Everytime We Touch (2005)
5 - A Neverending Dream (2006)
6 - Ready For Love (2006)
7 - Truly Madly Deeply (2006)

My guess for the last single of the album Evertime We Touch is Can't Stop The Rain.
Gino Lebrun
 

Re: New Cascada Single... Turly, Madly, Deeply

Postby Gino Lebrun » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:11 am

mtolno88 wrote:4. Thomas Gold Remix <--- Strange remix... I don't really like it.


For me, it's the opposite. It's my favorite remix. Maybe it's because I love House Music.
Gino Lebrun
 


Return to Reviews / New Releases

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron