VA - A Four Track Sampler Volume 13 out now !!!

Discuss New releases & reviews

Moderator: Moderators

VA - A Four Track Sampler Volume 13 out now !!!

Postby Newsperson » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:44 pm

[LRD053]VA - A Four Track Sampler Volume 13

The thirteenth edition of "A Four Track Sampler" from Loco Records is on the way. As before, we can hear four amazing productions from various projects and different artists on this excellent release, and so tracks from Reclusive, Cosmic Cowboys, Mild Bang, and Matt Masters can be found here.

The EP opens the project of Reclusive represented by Levente Szabó (Human8) and Tamás Jankovich (Thomas). The duo first started producing their own music under the name of Marrakech in 2006. Their purpose was to make high quality house music at that time. After a couple of years the name Marrakech was recognized as quality progressive house music, and the project's tracks have been played by such famous names as Hernan Cattaneo, Anthony Pappa, Eelke Kleijn, Stan Kolev and Andy Moor. In 2010, the boys decided to come up with a new name for their project, and so Reclusive was born with a refreshed sound that can now be heard in their latest production "Dark Blues".

The second track "Morias Enkomion" has been delivered by "Cosmic Cowboys" - a project belonging to Venetian artists: Nicola Sansoni aka Randomatique and Kaled Jabari aka Kaledj. The artists claim to have been friends for a long time who got involved in electronic music at the age of 15. Their early productions were influenced by the likes of Ian Pooley, Dj Deep, Chicken Lips, Frankie Knuckles, and later by such names as Minilogue, Ripperton, Trentemoller, Martin Buttrich and Royksopp. The artists' first EP "Rent A Starship" was released in December 2008 on Ostwind Records, and got reviewed on the Spanish edition of Deejay Magazine as one of the best records of the year. Since then, the duo has had a number of great releases on the following labels: Resopal, Trenton, Ostwind, Traum Schallplatten, Katchuli, Plastic City, Time Has Changed, ProgCity Deep, Galaktika or Pour Le Mérite.

"The System Has To Fall" is the third recording included in our thirteenth sampler edition from Christopher Velasco aka Mild Bang. Chris, whose career has lasted continuously since 2000, has had lots of success on his record creating his own music as well as getting himself involved in many projects with an experimental character, using both digital resources and classical instruments for creating versatile styles. This time, Mild Bang returns to Loco Records to present his brand-new composition worth another success.

Last but not least, we would like to introduce Matt Masters - an artist and house music lover who has been working for Freerange Records since 2004, and who claims that the label and its artists have played a fundamental part in his musical influences and ambitions. As for his solo endeavours, Matt has had success with solo releases through Urbantorque Records (4/ 5* in Mixmag Magazine UK), Pack Up And Dance (Number 2 on Beatport Deep House Chart for several weeks), Metroline (Record Of The Week on Loudeast FM Spain) & Nightbird and has been fortunate to have the likes of Milton Jackson and Soul Minority remix his productions. On top of all of this, he has started a new project with Pezzner called Arithmetics and they have just finished off a new track called "For The Faint Of Heart". Matt has been described as "fast becoming a force to be reckoned with" and Jimpster has described some of his productions as "Excellent tracks full of originality and deep, dancefloor friendly loveliness". Even though Matt's "Different Company" closes this part of Loco Records' sampler series, we will surely have more magnificent releases from Matt on the label very soon.
The release is now available on Beatport.com : http://www.beatport.com/release/a-four- ... -13/817654
You can also watch short preview on our You Tube channel : http://youtu.be/FXnR6lqkpbE

Feedback comments:

Ekkohaus - Nice record, specially Dark Blues and The system has to fall.....thanx, Ekko

Scope - Nice track by the Cosmic Cowboys!

Mihai Popoviciu - dark blues is my fav here.

Mark Knight [Toolroom Records] - SUPERB SELECTION!!!

Jask - Nice deep tracks here...like it:)

Grant Nelson - Nice one, cheers!

MR Cenzo (MidiDropMusic) - Love Matt's Work Here, Also Really Liked Mild Bang's Tune Too....

Nacho Marco - Full support as usual !

Greg Fenton [M8 Mag] - cosmic cowboys for me - good production.

Mousse T [Peppermint Jam] - dope

Demarkus Lewis - Clean release... Solid sampler!

Seamus Haji [Big Love Music] - Downloaded for Seamus Haji

Dean Serafini (Jjazproject) - As usual there are no weak links and all four tracks have plenty to offer. I'm favouring "Morias

Enkomion" for the moment. Thanks, Dean

Lukas Greenberg [Plastic City] - support

UGLH - Cool tracks. Thanks

Ralf Gum - Mild Bang and Matt Masters are my favs here. Will play both.

Andy Fransis [Club Life Global] - 1st track Reclusive is blinding love it! The sencond track is just great too and then comes the 3rd track which if you are buying this ep will fill you with a feeling of content that at least you have got 3 out of 4 great tracks on an EP but then you hear the 4th track and you are thinking top draw! 4 top notch releases, one EP and you can definately play every track! http://www.clublifeglobal.com/m/article ... co-Records

Michael Fossati [Spirit of House] - Another amazing selection of wicked deep house cuts...

Kirby - Woow great selection, Great tunes, as usual :) Thanks for the promo ! Dark blues sounds really nice !

Spiritchaser (Bamo) - good stuff, Mild Bang my Favourite, thanks Guys!

Bruno From Ibiza - excellent stuff again fron LOCO rec.

Kev Obrien - as always, amazing work... Loving Different Company! great ep all around!

Kid Massive - like the dark blues track

Chris Luzz - absolutely love the matt masters jam

Feodor AllRight & Elena Mechta (AMDJS Radio Show) - Cosmic Cowboys! "Morias Enkomion" is one else brilliant track from these Venetian guys. 10/10.

Stevie Sole - will download and check out

Craig Stewart - Different Company & Morias Enkomion are very tasy, thx for sending Craig Stewart DCSTrax

Evren Ulusoy - Mild bang for me.Thanks!

Calin Marian [Tunnel FM] - Really HUGE tracks on this compilation, this is the real deep! Loco rocks. Full support from Tunnel FM ;)

Graham Sahara [Seamless Recordings] - cosmic cowboys is my favourite track from this nice tempo and groove and feel to it.

Sebastian Oscilla - Oh Yes!!Finally somethink really sweet for my ears!Great Sampler!Four different tracks on different moods!Big support for best Polish label ever! Great respect for Karol XVII & MB Valence!Thank You guys!

Krummstoff - Dark Blues is the ace, will support!

Sven Jacobsen - Awesome EP again :-)

Jevne [Onethirty] - Reclusive! nice! An all around solid release! Full support here!

Matteo Fossati - full support!!!

Agent Matteo - Nice work on the sampler here

Big Al [Ready Mix] - Great release once again! Full support on Dark Blues and The System has to Fall. Thx.

Satoshi Fumi - love Cosmic Cowboy and Matt Masters.quality!

Clara Da Costa - Loving these tracks. Great production and arrangement. Expect full support on Jacks House Ibiza Sonica Radio

Sezer Uysal - Dark Blues and Enkomion are for me, thanks

Grant T Paterson [Edingurgh News] - Downloading, will give feedback if reviewed in print or radio airplay, thanks

DJ P [Pressure Radio] - Nice layed back sultry vibe

Joan Ribas - good job, love the series:)

Dirty Culture - great deep in here ! thank you.

Seva K - Good one! thnx

Miguel Garji [Ibiza Global Radio] - Fantastic e.p as always. Full support , sure

Valentin Huedo [Ibiza Sonica] - Very solid ep, will play, thank you!

John P. [Westradio.gr] - Great VA ! Will play it on westradio.gr ! Thanks

DZeta N Basile - Nice EP! Reclusive and Mild Bang trax our fav. Thx

LondonGround - Cool ep!! I love it! thankss!

Sam Perez - Great sampler!! Cosmic Cowboys and Mild Bang are my favourite. Thanks a lot.

Rafal Szewczyk [Fama FM] - Cosmic Cowboys for me The Best!

Ernesto - I love this pack. Gracias. Full suport from Ibiza Sonica radio station !

Bobi [Club fm] - Great package here once again!! Full support from me all the way!!!Will deft rock!

Elan Hurtado [Blockhead Recordings] - Whoa! Mild Bang turns in some proper heat!!

DJ MVX - nice full support ;)

Le Vinyl - Full support -;)

Qmusse - Nice sounds as usual. Matt Masters is the best for me. Thanks :)

Seb Skalski - wery Nice , energetic Ep !! full support !!!

Paul Mad - Reclusive for me! Thx

Kesho (Marcin Krupa) [Ponton Music] - great as always ! I will play Matt Masters - Different Company for suer !

Mild Bang - dark blues is amazing!!

Mirko [Party Groove] - Love! Full Support!!

Submantra - Reclusive and Mild bang for me...thanks!

DJ Daze - i love Morias Enkomion and every fucking thing that has dub elements within. will play

Brian Logstrup [Desos] [Deso Records] - Quality all the way, thanks! Desos

Aslak - Loco delivers quality again!!! Thanks for sending!!

Data Urbana Argentina - Tjankss // Very Exclusive House !!
Newsperson

Return to Reviews / New Releases