benassi bros ft. sandy - feel alive

Discuss New releases & reviews

Moderator: Moderators

benassi bros ft. sandy - feel alive

Postby zaro » Fri May 26, 2006 4:32 pm

It's already out for a little while but i thought it's worth mentioning :P.

http://www.bennybenassi.com/discography.htm click on beatport link to have a listen.

I just prefer the album version.
zaro

Postby Gino Lebrun » Sat May 27, 2006 4:45 am

I prefer Benassi Bros feat. Naan - Feel Alive (the real Album Version). This song was made for Naan (Whigfield) not Sandy. Why did Benassi Bros didn't release Castaway instead of a re-edit of Feel Alive?
Gino Lebrun

Postby Goddess » Sat May 27, 2006 1:31 pm

Thanks Zaro!!

I prefer Dhany before than Shandy jiji.
But well the single isnt bad :wink:
Goddess

Postby EFINKETH » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:55 pm

Feel Aive is a good song, anyway i'd prefer as single Castaway, but the extended version really makes you feel alive...and the Fuzzy Hair remix is...strange and it sounds cool.

The album version with NAAN's(WHIGFIELD), voice is not so good as Sandy's strong voice, and i love the extended version.
I'd like more remixes.
EFINKETH

Postby trance mouse » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:58 pm

I prefer SANDY - BAD BOY :D
trance mouse

Postby Gino Lebrun » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:39 am

Goddess wrote:Thanks Zaro!!

I prefer Dhany before than Shandy jiji.
But well the single isnt bad :wink:

Me too I prefer Dhany.
Gino Lebrun

Postby Gino Lebrun » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:46 am

EFINKETH wrote:Feel Aive is a good song, anyway i'd prefer as single Castaway, but the extended version really makes you feel alive...and the Fuzzy Hair remix is...strange and it sounds cool.

The album version with NAAN's(WHIGFIELD), voice is not so good as Sandy's strong voice, and i love the extended version.
I'd like more remixes.

You are not the only one to want ''Castaway'' as a single. Me and a lot of members on the official forum of Benny Benassi want this song as single. For me, ''Castaway'' should have been released as the third single of Phobia. Why did they release ''Feel Alive'' and ''Rocket In The Sky'' before ''Castaway'' and even not sung by Naan? I don't know why but they made a mistake.
Gino Lebrun

Return to Reviews / New Releases