Ann Lee New Single and Album

Discuss New releases & reviews

Moderator: Moderators

Ann Lee New Single and Album

Postby EFINKETH » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:21 pm

Do you remember the pop dance hits 2 times, Voices, Ring My Bell or the anthem No No No by Ann Lee?
Yes the girl who in 1999 and 2003 had lot of hits, well now she's back after 4 years of being inactive, with a new single and album.

The new single is entitled "Catches Your Love", unfourtunaly it's just available in iTunes and i've just heard a sample in iTunes and in her my space page, but the minute and half that i heard of that song wow left me surprised, this girl has the same talent than 8 years before :D. Hope this will be release on cd-single.
Ah and the new album, "So Alive", but the same it's only available in iTunes too, i've heard samples of 30 seconds but sounds good, hope this won't be only digital.
I can't exactly write a review cause there are only samples, but i'll get this, and you, tell me what do you think of this, i'd like to read more commentes and news about this.
EFINKETH

Postby Gino Lebrun » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:05 am

You're right the new single of Ann Lee is very good. The Favretto Remix is the best mix of the single. The producer of Catches Your Love is Ice Bergem.

On this album, there are re-made of songs made by my favorite DJ Benny Benassi and/or his cousin Alle Benassi.

Benassi Bros feat. Dhany - Every Single Day
Benassi Bros feat. Paul French - Time Is What You Need
The Biz - Stop-Go

I don't really like these re-made.

Like you can see on iTunes, it's weird to have 3 differents versions of Every Single Day on a 13 track album.
Gino Lebrun

Postby YOMISMO » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:43 pm

tracklist of album:

01...Catches Your Love 03:41
02...Everyday Everytime 03:35
03...She Wants to Be 04:07
04...Just an Hour 04:05
05...Every Single Day (Slow) 03:58
06...This is What You Need 04:43
07...So Alive 04:05
08...Moonlight Dancing 03:52
09...Stop-Go 03:40