The new Lasgo's single in USA is...

Discuss electronic music in here

Moderator: Moderators

The new Lasgo's single in USA is...

Postby Jose » Mon May 22, 2006 4:30 pm

:shock: Hold Me Now! :shock: It's not a joke! Robbins will release the single on June 27 :wink: Surely it's a 'veeery good' notice to all Lasgo's fans in USA. I'm so disappointed :(
Jose

Postby Heather » Mon May 22, 2006 11:04 pm

Wow I've gotta say I'm feeling a little disappointed too!
Heather

Postby woussie » Tue May 23, 2006 10:57 am

a little disappointed :roll: ?

the person who decided this must be deaf ... i think it's the worst Lasgo song ever :? - even with the succeses of all these covers in USA lately, i really don't understand how anybody could decide to release this. I really hope they at least reworked the album version ...
woussie

Postby crowba » Tue May 23, 2006 12:23 pm

Lets face it.. Lasgo, as we know and love them, is dead since their second album
crowba

Postby zaro » Tue May 23, 2006 10:01 pm

Why not 'tell me' , they performed it at the german dance awards :?:
It's by far the best song on the album (after surrender) , although 'still' wouldn't be bad either ... they better put their energy in releasing/making a good single or album (like the 1st one).
zaro

Postby Gino Lebrun » Wed May 24, 2006 4:14 am

Surrender is the last real Lasgo's song. Peter and David should change the name of this project after that song.
Gino Lebrun

Postby Jose » Wed May 24, 2006 1:28 pm

Peter and David should change the name of this project after that song.

Peter Luts feat. Evi Goffin? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Jose

Postby mtolno88 » Wed May 24, 2006 1:40 pm

Personally I'd love to see 'Yesterday' or 'Still' be released as a single... Both are great songs with some great potential... Especially 'Yesterday.'
mtolno88

Postby Gino Lebrun » Thu May 25, 2006 4:15 pm

Jose wrote:
Peter and David should change the name of this project after that song.

Peter Luts feat. Evi Goffin? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Peter Luts vs Dave McCullen or Luts & McCullen.

There are some good songs on Far Away but they changed a little bit too much their music style.
Gino Lebrun

Postby woussie » Thu May 25, 2006 5:04 pm

Gino Lebrun wrote:Surrender is the last real Lasgo's song. Peter and David should change the name of this project after that song.

so hmm ... just because they changed their style a little ? What about Jessy, what about Kate Ryan, should they change their names too, you think ?

Lasgo is still Lasgo for me ...
woussie

Postby zaro » Thu May 25, 2006 7:56 pm

woussie wrote:
Gino Lebrun wrote:Surrender is the last real Lasgo's song. Peter and David should change the name of this project after that song.

so hmm ... just because they changed their style a little ?

It's quite the opposite that lasgo should do , not change the name but change the style (back to where it was or into something more dance at least) so that lasgo stays lasgo.
zaro

Postby Typher » Sun May 28, 2006 3:56 am

Well guys after sylvers and milk incs remakes. I'm happy with this remake from Lasgo bring on the remixes.
Typher

Postby Gino Lebrun » Sun May 28, 2006 6:00 am

zaro wrote:
woussie wrote:

so hmm ... just because they changed their style a little ?

It's quite the opposite that lasgo should do , not change the name but change the style (back to where it was or into something more dance at least) so that lasgo stays lasgo.

You're 100% right Zaro.
Gino Lebrun

Postby Gino Lebrun » Sun May 28, 2006 6:09 am

woussie wrote:

so hmm ... just because they changed their style a little ? What about Jessy, what about Kate Ryan, should they change their names too, you think ?

Lasgo is still Lasgo for me ...

Jessy change style because the producers change.

First, she sang for The Mackenzie.

Then, Regi Penxten produced the album Rain.

Finally, Verheyen & Vanvaeck made a sond with her.

Kate Ryan still make dance music but you're right she change her style music. I prefered when she made Vocal Trance. Désenchantée is so amazing.

Lasgo now sounds more like Electro music.
Gino Lebrun

Postby trance mouse » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:57 am

and Ian van Dahl sound was killed just like Dee Dee

everything went downhill :roll:
trance mouse

Next

Return to Electronic Music