New Sylver website/forum

Discuss electronic music in here

Moderator: Moderators

New Sylver website/forum

Postby dave » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:26 pm

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share that I am in the process of creating a new fan based Sylver Website. I am calling it right now The Sylver Fan Project. The domain is www.sylvermusic.com. I haven't put anything up yet and will be busy working on it this upcoming weekend. I also wanted to invite any Sylver fans to join my new forum as well.

http://sylvermusic.proboards81.com

I'm looking to see if anyone has any concert photos, experiences, rareities etc. Let me know.

Thanks and long live Belgian dance!

dave
dave

Postby Astral » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:20 pm

great, can't wait to see how it turns out
Astral

Postby dave » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:48 am

Thanks Astral!!!

I'm going to try my best. Love Sylver's music so much...

Does anyone know the font used for Sylver's Logo?
dave

Postby Astral » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:23 am

i couldn't find it in the MS database so i guess it's custom made, yo can try to replicate it, usin a program called Fontographer, you can copy the image of a letter and that use it's shape to create an actual letter but since you only have S Y L V E R letters, you'll have to create the rest on your own, if you're willing to do this and you need some help with Fontographer, i'll be happy to point you in the right direction, also...
have you considered putting all of Sylver's work (videos and photoshoots, live performances etc) on your site catagorised nicely? (streaming and downloading)
Astral

Postby dave » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:35 pm

Astral,

Indeed...I would love to have everything on there in nice categories and add streaming videos. It's going to be a big project so I think it will take some time but I am up for it. Sylver is an awesome group.

Eventually, I want to see if I can sell t-shirts and keychains for fans too. I know fans have been wanting that stuff for a while. :-)
dave

Postby Astral » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:23 am

that's cool but don't you have to have some kind of permision from Sylver before doing that?

i'd love a keychain tho :P
Astral

Postby dave » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:00 pm

Astral...I am sure...which I will see if I can get. :-)
dave

Postby Civa » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:42 am

It's really hard to get permission to stream video or audio on a site. Since Milk Inc. and Sylver don't have the same record company, I can't help you there. Even most you tube videos are illegal, so it's a real pain to do something like this.

Good luck anyway Dave, you know you've got our support and you can ask us anything! :wink:
Civa

Postby dave » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:12 pm

Thanks Civa....that means a lot.

Sorry for lack of updates folks but I am working on the site behind the scenes. It's taking me some time but I want a nice site set up. Will keep everyone posted.
dave

Postby dave » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:54 am

I have created a new forum.....it is now directly on my site so please join me at www.sylvermusic.com/forum/

Woohoo!
dave

Postby Panda » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:42 pm

you have my support too - sylver's vocals are amazing i love their music soo much - lovesong is shatteringly beautiful
Panda

Return to Electronic Music