Kate Ryan - Your Eyes (new single in The Netherlands ???)

Discuss electronic music in here

Moderator: Moderators

Kate Ryan - Your Eyes (new single in The Netherlands ???)

Postby dj_vernon » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:29 pm

When I take a look at the new DUTCH compilation Radio 538 Dance Smash Hits 2009 - 2 it has some interesting tracks.

Sylver - I Hate You Now (copyright Spinnin Records)

Kate Ryan - Your Eyes (copyright Spinnin Records)

This could mean the dutch dance-label will release the Sylver single soon and also has the copyright of Kate Ryan - Your Eyes... Is there any information about an official CD-single release of this track in Belgium or the Netherlands...???
dj_vernon

Postby dave » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Well you know my friend if anything I want that Sylver single...and if Kate Ryan gets a release I NEED that as well...

gawd I'm a needy b*tch!
dave

Postby dj_vernon » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Maybe the dutch Sylver release DOES contain the Club Mix from WilAce...... And about Kate Ryan I will keep you all informed if I know more...
dj_vernon

Postby TechnoKelvin » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:59 pm

Yeah. I'm loving the new Sylver single. I'm playing the Wild Ace Remix as the original is too slow.

Is Your Eyes really Kate Ryan's newest single? Or is it one of those songs that was released on their newest CD and now it's getting a single release?
TechnoKelvin

Postby dj_vernon » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:38 am

Kate's Your Eyes is already released on her album, but it looks like Spinnin Records will release it as single within a few weeks....
dj_vernon

Postby abominus » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:30 pm

dave wrote:Well you know my friend if anything I want that Sylver single...and if Kate Ryan gets a release I NEED that as well...

gawd I'm a needy b*tch!

Yes you are Dave :lol:
abominus

Postby dave » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:51 pm

And I hate loosing out on Sylver stuff I need...which has happened to me a lot lately :-(
dave

Postby unusualblur » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:50 am

Hello , I'm new here . lol I think that for it to be on that compilation it must be a single ! It's made of the Dance smashes , right? And those are singles
unusualblur

Postby dj_vernon » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:19 pm

No, not every track of the compilation was a 538 Dance Smash, because there are 24 tracks on the compilation and they release 4 compilation each year. But the fact SPinninRecords also released the album, it might be possible SpinninRecords just gave the licence to put an albumtrack on the compilation and see what will happen. If they got some posivitve feedback about Kate's track, they might release a single maybe... I have no idea yet about this thing.
dj_vernon

Postby Charmed-kiwi » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:50 am

dj_vernon wrote:No, not every track of the compilation was a 538 Dance Smash, because there are 24 tracks on the compilation and they release 4 compilation each year. But the fact SPinninRecords also released the album, it might be possible SpinninRecords just gave the licence to put an albumtrack on the compilation and see what will happen. If they got some posivitve feedback about Kate's track, they might release a single maybe... I have no idea yet about this thing.

This is most likely the case. The compilations don't just have songs that are hits/singles but songs that the record label think are good enough for a compilation.

There is no mention on Kate's site or MySpace site about this being a single, but then again, it could be released in the Netherlands only.

Wait and see.
Charmed-kiwi

Return to Electronic Music