Kate Ryan - All For You (VIDEO!)

Discuss electronic music in here

Moderator: Moderators

Kate Ryan - All For You (VIDEO!)

Postby mtolno88 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:13 am

Wow. This video is freaking awesome :D Kate looks good throughout MOST of it... It's a very Kylie-style video without the dancers... I think she looks great at the end with the car where she is a redhead... Maybe this could be a new look for her...?

Check it out! It's on Youtube.com!
mtolno88

Postby Gino Lebrun » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:36 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W3sK_23 ... ed&search=

The video is good but not the music. I want new songs in the style of Désenchantée.

The song sounds better with real instruments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQtm3y5J ... ed&search=
Last edited by Gino Lebrun on Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gino Lebrun

Postby Goddess » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:59 am

I think that the video is great, but... I dont know.. I think that this video is to amateur artist, I want say, to artist that is started in the music world, I dont know, I think that Kate Ryan should be a videos more working like she did with her awesome "Only If I", or like "La Promesse" or "Scream for more" or "Desenchantee" :roll:
But, yes, I like a lot of this great & funny video :D :D

I want new songs in the style Désenchantée.

Gino, you have a lot of reason!! I want too, but the style of her new album "Alive" has great comercial sounds, I dont know jejeje, I like all the Kate Ryan sounds 8)
Goddess

Postby YOMISMO » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:46 pm

i dont care change style,the important 4 me is this....I LOVE VOICE KATE :wink:
YOMISMO

Postby Gino Lebrun » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:35 am

YOMISMO, you're right about the voice of Kate Ryan. She has a beautiful voice especially in french. However, a song it's lyrics and music. It would be great if Peter Luts or Regi Penxten make the music for Kate Ryan. I like to hear a song of Kate Ryan in the new style of Ian Van Dahl.
Gino Lebrun

Postby woussie » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:29 pm

I'd just like to hear the new style of Ian van Dahl on their album itself ! lol ... just can't wait :)

I like the style change of Kate, i really liked a few songs from "Alive", especially the singles ... "the style of Desenchantee" you're all talking about is dying ... artists need to evolve ... same reason why Ian Van Dahl, Lasgo, Jessy, etc changed their style. Some with succes (IvD, Kate Ryan for example), some ... not :P
woussie

Postby Goddess » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:56 pm

woussie wrote:I'd just like to hear the new style of Ian van Dahl on their album itself ! lol ... just can't wait :)

I like the style change of Kate, i really liked a few songs from "Alive", especially the singles ... "the style of Desenchantee" you're all talking about is dying ... artists need to evolve ... same reason why Ian Van Dahl, Lasgo, Jessy, etc changed their style. Some with succes (IvD, Kate Ryan for example), some ... not :P

Yep, woussie has reason, other time with the Desenchantee style, will be return other time to the past... and, the new sounds of Kate Ryan are great but... I think that she should put more "Dance-trance" sounds, and... why not... electro?? like IVD?? jijiji uhm... now, I´m thinking.. and will be great to!

I like a lot of the remixes that basto! does to Kate Ryan and Ian Van Dahl
Goddess

Postby Gino Lebrun » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:24 am

You're right the style of Désenchantée is dying but this song is still playing in clubs (I heard it in a club last week-end).

I just want songs of Kate Ryan that sounds good. Like Goddess said, she should sing on "Dance-trance" sounds instead of Pop sounds. Why not on House music? There are some good House songs from belgian producers.
Gino Lebrun

Postby Goddess » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:22 pm

Gino Lebrun wrote:You're right the style of Désenchantée is dying but this song is still playing in clubs (I heard it in a club last week-end).

I just want songs of Kate Ryan that sounds good. Like Goddess said, she should sing on "Dance-trance" sounds instead of Pop sounds. Why not on House music? There are some good House songs from belgian producers.

Gino, If you´re listen her new album you can hear new sounds... a bit more house a bit more pop, I think that is a fussion pop-house with a bit of dance no??

I dont know like explain the style of "Alive" (album) :?

But...like YOMISMO said...the power of Kate is her voice and her style to write songs 8) 8) ... so... KATE IS GREAT!! :) jjijiji
Goddess

Return to Electronic Music