AnnaGrace - Love Keeps Calling

Discuss electronic music in here

Moderator: Moderators

AnnaGrace - Love Keeps Calling

Postby JimIVD » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:51 pm

This is the new single of Annagrece, Released in End of Octuber, for mi Better Than You Make Me Feel and Let the feelings Go...

A Little Preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxtBu3XjLeM
JimIVD

Re: AnnaGrace - Love Keeps Calling

Postby mtolno88 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 pm

If this song gets released in the US (like I'm sure it will) it will easily go to number 1 on the Billboard Dance Charts. This song sounds much better than "You Make Me Feel" and "Let The Feelings Go"! And I really do love both of those songs!
mtolno88

Postby jjsilverme » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:16 am

wow this song almost sounds like classic IVD, huh i was wondering if they would make harder songs or not, i guess well hafta see in the actual release if its more housey electro like the previous songs or more hard like ivd. . . . .i think they should do a combination of both. she even is dressed like how she used to in the ivd days though she has gained a bit of weight (still love her though!!)
jjsilverme

Postby Panda » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:36 am

I really like this! It looks great! Annemie needs better management - she should dump them and go with Kate Ryan's folks - she is amazing!

peace - 'baby.
Panda

Postby Charmed-kiwi » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:25 am

Peter confirmed this is the next single!

Can't wait till it's released!

Yeah Annemie needs better management. I am annoyed that IVD second album is finished a few years ago. I wonder if the record label shelved that album and got her to come up with a more modern album and that's why it's taken so long?
Charmed-kiwi

Postby billabong » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:26 pm

Looks like Peter played the Lucky Charms & Tony Verdult Remix on his mnm radio show last night. Since his podcast doesn't exist anymore I'm trying to find an mp3 link for last nights' episode as there are some previous ones posted on the internet.
billabong

Postby billabong » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:44 pm

Finally heard the Lucky Charms Remix & I'm not liking it too much. Just repeats "Love Keeps Calling My Heart, Spread my wings & Fly away from here". The Original is much better.
billabong

Postby guilherme_lasgo » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:11 pm

But you have for music ?
guilherme_lasgo

Postby billabong » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:36 pm

If you go to http://www.mnm.be you can listen or download Peter Luts radio show wich is broadcast every saturday night. I checked last nights episode hoping he'd play the original but Annagrace wasn't in the set list. Maybe next week seeing as the release date is set for near the end of October. On Annagrace Facebook she says we won't have to wait years anymore for the new album that it's scheduled for release early 2010.
billabong

Postby guilherme_lasgo » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:49 pm

I was going to listen that day in the RADIO MNM, but I lost the hour, because of fusthe-schedule here in Brazil advanced +1 in the watch.. Hehehe..
AnnaGrace release 1 single every year... :(
guilherme_lasgo

Postby TechnoKelvin » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Any word on the release? October is over but I still can't find this track. :o
TechnoKelvin

Postby billabong » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:27 am

I don't think it will be released anytime soon. It's always a waiting game.
billabong

Postby marlon119 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:19 pm

They shouldn´t not to wait to long because after succes in this summer the people love and wait for AG 8)
marlon119

Postby woussie » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Will also include a Basto! remix... :roll: http://twitter.com/jefmartens

Btw, since Basto twitters his remix is JUST finished, that probably means that we will need a lot more patience i guess. Final mastering/pressing/promo... all that work isn't done yet? Seems like the release is not so close... :(
woussie

Postby billabong » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:55 am

Peter just played the Basto Remix and it's brilliant. Great electro beats. It uses full vocals and alot of Oh, oh oh oh's. Go check it out on mnm.be. You can even download the setlist if you want. It's the 3rd song into the set. Hope they release it soon. I hate waiting.
billabong

Next

Return to Electronic Music